We are absolutely thrilled to join the Oregon Enterprise Blockchain Venture Studio, a partnership that will continue to enable us to lead in the growth of proven enterprise blockchain solutions to serve local, national and global healthcare markets.
About OEBVS Program
This year, R/GA Ventures, a subsidiary of consultancy R/GA, announced their 15th tech collaboration studio, with the goal of innovating blockchain technology, as well as create a “blockchain ecosystem” Oregon.
The project will be headquartered at R/GA’s Portland office.
There are six companies participating in this program aim to take advantage of blockchain technology and work in a variety of industries including healthcare, finance, education, and more.
“Over the last few years, we have seen blockchain technology evolve from early and sometimes experimental uses to increased adoption at the enterprise level,” said Stephen Plumlee, Vice Chairman of R/GA and Managing Partner of R/GA Ventures.
Companies in this program are:
- Patientory (patientory.com) – Empowers end-users globally with a secure platform to manage and transfer their health data to achieve actionable insights for improved health outcomes and well-being.
- Brave (brave.com) – Secure, Fast & Private Web Browser with Adblocker
- Chronicled (chronicled.com) – Gives industries and enterprises the tools to build blockchain-powered supply chain ecosystems with built-in trust, automation, and privacy.
- Concord (concord.tech) – Concord provides privacy-first data solutions that protect and reward brands and the people they engage with.
- Everest (everest.org) – Decentralized platform incorporating a massively scalable payment solution, EverChain, with a multi-currency wallet, EverWallet, and a native biometric identity system, EverID. Everest delivers a complete solution for a new economy.
- qiibee (qiibee.com) – With qiibee, businesses around the world can run their loyalty programs on the blockchain.
We’re excited to work with them and hope this will help us to the next step. We will keep you posted on our participation in the Oregon enterprise Blockchain Venture Studio (OEBVS). Stay tuned!
About Venture Studio
In 2013, they launched the first R/GA Accelerator out of New York office—going beyond financial capital to provide founders with access to R/GA’s award-winning talent and robust client network. Today, they’re building a history of startup acceleration with a new global model that takes a unique and multidimensional approach to corporate innovation.
Patientory empowers healthcare systems, providers, and consumers with a single, secure application for sharing healthcare data, providing unprecedented insight into each patient’s health and resulting in better, healthier outcomes. Patientory’s applications provide increased insight into an individual’s health management and empowers people to make better decisions, coordinate between care providers, and receive better care overall.