Position: Manager, Marketing & Communications
Location: Atlanta, GA
Patientory is empowering people to take charge of their own health. We’re revolutionizing the way doctors and patients interact and gain access to information, cutting out all layers and processes that currently are stumbling blocks in care coordination. We connect doctors, care providers, and consumers all within a single, secure platform – creating a care team that works together to provide the best care.
ROLE: Manager, MARKETING & COMMINCATIONS
The Director of Marketing & Communications will define and optimize strategic and tactical components of marketing at Patientory. This individual will oversee brand integrity, develop and implement direct marketing programs to generate awareness, craft go-to-market messaging, work closely and synergistically with sales, product and the executive team. We are looking for a unique combination of hands-on strategic and tactical marketing operations skills.
- Maximize our presence in the market among key influencers and clients across conferences, speaking opportunities and other content assets as needed.
- Define and direct marketing programs for demand generation, thought leadership and client engagement.
- Measure marketing results and ROI by developing and tracking KPIs.
- Work with external partners on co-marketing activities as needed.
- Triage of campaign generated marketing-qualified leads to the sales team, monitoring lead quality and ensuring sales follow-up.
- Ownership of the processes where sales and marketing communicate and collaborate on marketing campaigns e.g. preparing campaign target lists, coordinating timely follow-up, tracking progress, capturing feedback and etc.
- Measuring the number of leads generation by the marketing team by campaign, resulting meetings, opportunities and closed deals
- Ownership of webinar execution, production and follow-up – including maintaining a webinar playbook
- Ownership of email marketing, including extensive use of our marketing automation system Active Campaign, and Salesforce
- Define, maintain, and reinforce brand integrity, including but not limited to style guides, presentations, and marketing collateral.
- 6+ years of experience in strategic and/or marketing operations
- Experience in B2B enterprise marketing
- Proven understanding of the healthcare industry; start up experience a plus
- Blockchain experience is a plus
- Self-starter who enjoys collaborating
- Flexible and able to work in a fast-paced, dynamic environment
- Bachelor’s Degree in Business or Marketing
- Masters a plus
An attractive compensation package commensurate with this senior leadership role will be provided.