Position: Director of Operations and Business Development
Location: Atlanta, GA
Patientory is empowering people to take charge of their own health. We’re revolutionizing the way doctors and patients interact and gain access to information, cutting out all layers and processes that currently are stumbling blocks in care coordination. We connect doctors, care providers, and consumers all within a single, secure platform – creating a care team that works together to provide the best care.
ROLE: OPs / BD
Reporting directly to the CEO / Founder, the Director of Ops & BD will be an integral part of the leadership team. This individual will be responsible for the overall growth strategy, including M&A activates, finding / closing leads, keeping an active funnel and converting pilots into paying clients. The ideal candidate should have a thorough understanding of the HIT landscape and be able to drive the value proposition of Patientory in the marketplace. While this role will start as a high level individual contributor, the goal will eventually be to grow out a team.
- Build and cultivate a network of new relationships and business prospects within industry
- Responsible for closing new pilots and helping to convert existing ones into long term customers
- Develop a pipeline of qualified business opportunities
- Seek to identify new areas of growth and opportunity in the healthcare market
- Assist with M&A activates
- Responsible for increasing revenues of healthcare business and meeting sales targets
- Bring an understanding of the marketplace and competitor offerings to drive Patientory’s growth strategy and investments.
- Develop an understanding of customers’ business needs, matching them with Patientory’s capabilities, and developing winning proposals for Patientory
- Bring substantial experience in working with C-Suite executives within the healthcare market
- Play a leadership role in “hunting”, signing and developing client relationships at target accounts
- Balance multiple, concurrent deals to achieve challenging growth targets
- Work effectively across the Patientory organization and partner with the appropriate team members to demonstrate the depth and breadth of Patientory’s solutions
- Astute at identifying and qualifying leads, be able to develop strong relationships at potential client organizations, and have the proven ability to convert these relationships into commercial engagements in situations where little to no previous relationship existed
- Effectively and proactively managed client’s expectations, built deep client partnerships, and developed excellent communication and executive presence to connect at all levels in the organization
- Experience in selling long term complex multimillion dollar products, services or solutions within the healthcare market.
- Ability to communicate confidently at the C-level to build meaningful internal and external relationships
- Broad functional knowledge within the healthcare sector and able to connect with a variety of executive level stakeholders on their specific pain-points
- Strong sales process and operations skills (pipeline management, forecasting, budgeting, etc.)
- Strategically minded and able to create a consultative and solution-minded sales environment
- Aggressive, high-energy style who is motivated by winning
- A “quick study” and “self-starter” – a forward thinker constantly focused on shaping the organization to meet and anticipate both near and long-term business issues
Minimum – Bachelor’s Degree required.
An attractive compensation package commensurate with this role will be provided.